Sunday, March 18, 2007

Back in Odessa

After a 7 year hiatus I have returned to Odessa to live for a several months. I have been hear about six and a half hours already and I am thinking that this will be a long 5 months. I will be busy doing things beginning tomorrow but for now I am just sitting here in this chair waiting on you to see things my way (for those who don't realize those were lyrics to a song).

I begin my first 7 week clinical affiliation tomorrow and I am sort of worried I don't know anything. I have been going to class and listening for the past 2 years, but I haven't had the opportunity to put what I know into practice on a full time basis. Funny thing is I couldn't wait for this time to come and now that it is here I and a bit nervous. So for those who actually read this blog say a little prayer for me that I can recall what I have learned and not hurt people worse than they already are.


And CONGRATUALTIONS to CODY and EMILY BLAIR.

2 Comments:

Blogger Katie said...

D,
Just wanted you to know I found your blog and even though I hardly ever see you, it's so weird that you're not in Abilene! You will do awesome in Odessa, I am certain. Hope tomorrow goes well. Praying for you!
Katie

8:23 PM  
Blogger Cody Blair said...

thank you my friend

10:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home