Friday, March 23, 2007

TGIF

Today is Friday and as I sit watching college basketball, at home alone and bored out of my mind, I can't help but think about what I used to do on Fridays as a youngster. As I reminisced about the good old days of the late 80s and early 90s I couldn't help but think about the wonderful line-up of shows that kept me entertained on Friday nights. I couldn't wait for 7:00 when TGIF would come on I could watch sitcoms for 2 hours straight. The interesting thing is that the episodes were only 30 minutes long at the time.

So today I give my tribute to the Original TGIF line-up, and can only hope this will bring the same nostalgic feeling to others as it has brought to me.

Perfect Strangers
Full House
Just the Ten of Us
Mr. Belvedere
(Family Matters and Step-by-Step added later)









1 Comments:

Blogger Cris said...

TGIF changed my life. Seriously. To this day, any time I watch Step By Step I crave pepperoni pizza and Sunkist, because for a good 3 years of my childhood that's what my Friday nights consisted of.

11:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home