Monday, March 26, 2007

DR. HOUSE


Those of you that know me know that I am kind of anal retentive at times and tend to point out flaws in situations that should possibly be left alone. But there is one thing that gets to me every time I see it and that is Dr. Gregory House, on the TV show HOUSE, walking incorrectly with his cane. I know most people who watch that show are amazed by the way House and his team of doctors figure out the rare or not so rare diseases that a patient is dying from. People may even tune in to listen to the witty remarks he make to his supervisor or how he belittles the patients he sees in the walk-in clinic. But I can't help to notice that he has his cane on the same side as his injured leg and he move the leg and the cane at the same time. Not to mention him limping as he walks, which defeats the purpose of having a cane, because the cane is suppose to prevent him from limping or walking too irregularly. I also would figure that all of the health professionals around him would help correct the problem, but I guess him limping around with a cane make for better television.

Don't get me wrong I still enjoy watching but that one thing remains on my mind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home