Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Today...Just like any other day

S: I felt tired this morning waking up. I didn't really feel up to the challenge of work today, but the midterm evaluation was fresh on my mind so I had no choice but to suck it up.

O: I did a couple of pre-employment screens and those roughnecks always smell of sweat or cigarettes of a combination of both. Today's pateint treatments went well with no major complaints or making anyone cry. I had one new evaluation which was a knee patient who I thought was going to hit me for pulling on his knee. He didn't and I survived another day at OPT.

A: I think I am making good progress in becoming a good physical therapist, but I'm going for great. We'll see how that turns out.

P: Keep getting better everyday and never stop learning.

D. Collins, SPT

1 Comments:

Blogger Cody Blair said...

S. Are you going to the meeting tonight?

O. You should bring your mom or another person to the meeting tonight?

A. You are a good friend.

P. I love you D

9:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home