Friday, April 13, 2007

Recap of the week that was

S: This week marked the mid-term of my second clinical affiliation and thus the review of my performance thus far. I was constructively criticized on somethings I did wrong and complemented on things I had done well thus far. The biggest highlight or event of this week was a "flatulent" pre-employment screenee. While performing a routine evaluation that is done on several health individuals prior to going and working for various companies, the person I was evaluating began passing gas. This was not the one accidental slip while performing a task, but instead it was a stream of gas that came while he was standing still and I was writing measurements down 3 feet away form him. Lucky of me I had completed the portion of the examination that required me to have contact with the low back and buttock region, so I quickly pressed along maintaining a professional demeanor.

O: This week I got 2 new patients and continued treating the 4 patients I have acquired during my time there. I have also performed more pre-employment screens than I can count.

A: I am still surviving and the days are flying by and I feel that I have learned some valuable lessons this week and the previous 3 weeks as well.

P: Press on to the goal. Finish up in 3 weeks and continue my journey to graduation.

D. Collins, SPT

1 Comments:

Blogger Cody Blair said...

i didn't know Dave was one of your patients...

3:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home