Sunday, July 15, 2007

Question of the Week

This weekend I was at a wedding and as I do at most weddings I was thinking about how it will be when I get married. Then I began to wonder who would attend, other than those who are obligated, like family, and the people who are in the wedding. There are several factors that affect who is able to attend a wedding the two most important being date and location.
This line of thought led me to the following HYPOTHETICAL question, How many people would attend my wedding if it was some place exotic like THE MOON?

I realize there are several limitations to a wedding on the moon, but if you eliminate the cost issue and the face that going to space requires training and what not, would you come to my wedding.

These are the people who have RSVP 'd thus far:
Cris Carpenter
Alex LaBounty

So make your reservations and I'll see you on the BRIGHT side of the moon in the year 2050.

3 Comments:

Blogger Cody Blair said...

my money is on next summer D...i got a feeling...

4:40 PM  
Blogger Kizer said...

I'll bring that rad astronaut ice cream.

6:03 PM  
Blogger Cris said...

Um can I be an usher since I was the first to RSVP? Who am I kidding, I bet you already have more than enough ushers. Dang. It was so good to see you this weekend!!

5:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home