Tuesday, April 24, 2007

MOJO Spring Football

S: I am happy today because I get to see something I haven't seen in about 7 years, and that is a Permian High Spring football practice. I was proud of the boys in black and white last season for doing something that hadn't been done since I was in high school and that is make the Texas High School playoffs. It make me even more proud to know that the didn't get in because of the expansion of the number of teams entering the playoffs, but because they were one of the best teams in the district. I am pumped to see what next season holds for the Panthers.

O: At work today I say 2 patients, one in the morning and one in the afternoon. I also had 2 patients cancel on me which made for an even longer afternoon. I had another Spanish speaking pre-employment which one of the guys deliberately called me over to do knowing that I am horrible with Spanish. I also had a pretty good scare today because I lost some paperwork from two weeks ago and we had to search for it for an hour or so before I found it in one of the least likely places it would be in the entire facility, so a weight was lifted from my shoulders. Had I not found them I think I might have not passed the affiliation, may be not, but it felt like I would. After work I went out to spring practice and reflected back on the good old days of high school football, and being happy I wasn't having to go through that anymore.

A: It's going to be a great next couple weeks because I got some good news about my last day and that I will get to leave at NOON.

P:FINISH STRONG

1 Comments:

Blogger Cody Blair said...

where'd you find it? the bathroom?

10:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home